2011. június 11., szombat

Összevarrtam a blokkonkat. Még valami szegélyt kellene mellé tenni, és jöhet az összeállítás. Az a baj, hogy legalább 3 másik takaró fedlap van hasonló állapotban, de hátha alalkulnak azok is.

Ti varrtatok?

Szép napot!

Szkornélia

**********************************************************************************

I have finished sewing the blocks together. I will have to make some borders, and will start putting together the quilt. The problem is that I have at least 3 more in the same state, but hopefully they will also slowly come around.

What about you guys, have you been also sewing?

Have a nice day!

Szkornélia




2 megjegyzés:

Görgei-Reiner Rita írta...

Sorsolni fogsz? Nagyon jó a takaród összképe.
Én varrok, most futnak ki a projektek!

Wendyb írta...

So Lovely!!! I love pinwheels and yes.....I have many in the same state!....nearly finished but not quite! I don't think we'd be true to ourselves if we didn't try new things all the time!
sugary hugs
XXX Wendy :O)

Daisypath Christmas tickers