2012. november 10., szombat

Kész / Ready

Készen vagyok! Befejeztem! Maradékból lett a hátulja. Ez egy olcsó, fehérítetlen pamut, aminek a hátuljára vasaltam merevítésnek rávasalós táskamerevítőt, mert önmagában eléggé vékonynak hatott. Húzózárat is varrtam bele, ami nekem nagy teljesítmény, de a vártnál egyszerűbb volt, és jobban is sikerült. Sokat válogattam, hogy milyen legyen a széle, de végül egy világos kéknél maradtam, ami úgy gondolom, hogy jól megy a többi anyaghoz. Jöhet a párja. :)


Szép napot!

Szkornélia
**********************************************************************************

I've finished the pillow! I made the back from some leftover unbleached cotton, that I made a little bit more stiff with some fusible interface. I did that because the cotton alone seemed a bit thin to me. There is a zip on the middle of the back side. To me this is a bug achievement, but it was super easy and it turned out really well. I was looking through my stash to find a suitable fabric for the side, but finally I decided to use this light blue one that I thing goes quite well with the others. I can start the second one now. :)

Have a nice day!

Szkornélia